FROM "TINY-LEARNING" | TRAINING CAPSULES - TO ANNUAL PROGRAMS.
The CAPSULES have two main aims:
To meet A SPECIFIC current need for companies to provide training to their leaders and collaborators with a smart financial time and money investment.
To provide practice in a particular technique and acquire a particular skill in a specific competition. The capsules are not “introductions” to topics but self-contained areas of development of immediate application..
- Two (up to 4) hours.
- A specific skill.
- A specific technique.
- This is possible using a methodology designed to impact participants in less time, focusing on a key aspect, favoring retention of learning, and connecting with their reality in an Agile manner
- Tiny-Learning gives the opportunity to reach more people in a shorter time
- Maximum 14 participants per group (minimum of two groups per day)
- Tiny-learning for larger groups: Conference format with AT LEAST ONE practical activity.
ANNUAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
- A balanced and continuous combination of training and counseling sessions together with coaching to develop people and work units in a sequential program lasting at least 4 months.
- These programs are planned at no extra cost, once we jointly establish the needs and objectives of each company or team.
- Long training programs have a reduction in cost.