A BALANCED COMBINATION OF LEARNING TECHNIQUES FOR CHANGE.
FUN METHODOLOGIES combined with DEEP ANALYSIS.
BOREDOM is not permitted. ATTENTION and INTEREST ARE KEPT HIGH throughout our sessions.
Diversity in learning styles of people indicates that it is essential to include varied methods and training activities that actually favor attention, concentration and information retention for each participant.
The activities are designed in the form of games and stimulating exercises that generate energy and motivate to analyze in depth the different experiences focusing on transfer to the real working environment.
Each activity is followed by a structured and guided analysis and to conclusions and decisions about actions to be taken.
HERE IS A NON-EXAHUSTIVE LIST OF OUR METHODS AND STRATEGIES FOR TRAINING:
- A combination of key concepts, self evaluations, awareness, reflection and action.
- Plenary activities, individually, in pairs and small groups.
- Indoors and outdoors highly interactive games.
- Experiencing vision of future when new habits will be already settled (drawing the future).
- "Storytelling" and Visual Techniques (drawing, painting, sculpturing).
- Case studies (prepared and created ad hoc), scenarios, videos and movie clips which are analyzed and lead to immediate action planning.
- All courses include breathing, relaxation, and focusing exercises (neuroscience)
- Recordings of participants with posterior analysis and feedback.
- Experts in experiential learning and PBL (Problem Based Learning)
- Proactive follow-ups and forums online
- Blended learning.