Explore our list of inspiring leadership related areas of improvement.
Each topic can be independently developed or be part of a more extended training program.
Feel free to tell us about other topics which you consider important for your people at this moment in time.
- Starting point: self- knowledge and awareness about styles of thinking and communication.
- Organization and improvement of work processes.
- ALL about effective communication skills
- The: Neurosciences applied to managing people (neuroleadership)
- Understand and effectively implement the different styles of leadership.
- Alignment of people, equipment and strategies.
- Leadership and Management of International Teams.
- Emotional intelligence applied to leadership.
- Personal effectiveness in managing own time and that of others.
- Effective delegation.
- Managing productive and enjoyable meetings
- The influence of emotions in making effective decisions.
- Understanding and applying different assessment strategies: feedback and feedforward.
- ASE (Awareness-Serenity-Energy) for effective leadership. Managing our own stress and that of others:
- Coaching and Mentoring.
- Building trust and commitment in people.
- Developing self and team proactivity, curiosity and creativity.
- Family, society and professional balance for leaders.How to create a "growth
- mindset" in self and in teams.
- Communicate with impact, influence and motivation. Storytelling..
- Management and demanding mediation of interpersonal situations.
- Explicitly recognizing the work of others.
- 5 areas of development in teams: goals, roles, procedures and relationships.